<< RETURN TO MAIN PAGE
Windows Record Box Editor
All Files are here.
Releases coming thick and fast at the moment.
|An Important note on versions
This application is only designed to operate
with the 1.0 version of Final Scratch.
If you do not have Final Scratch and the 1.0 version of the Final
Scratch Software, this software will be of little or no use to you.
- Organize songs into record boxes.
- View all the info in the FS database.
- Stripe songs (stripes are 20 magnitude samples / second versions of a song)
- Uses the same mp3 library as final scratch to ensure compatibility [MAD]
- Includes a number of fixes to enable FS to play problem mp3's.
- A Bit Reservoir fix (fixes crudely trimmed mp3's) [contributed by sMiLe]
- An ID3v2 Padding fix (some app's leave 0's between ID3v2 tags and the
- Will run mp3check
to remove padding and fix CRC's.
- As a last resort it can re-encode using lame.
- Integrated player (so you don't need the scratchamp!).
- Drag and Drop files from other instances of the app and explorer.
- Copy and Paste (text clipboard format)
- Reads data from ID3 tags into the FS 'database'. [uses id3lib]
- Super-fast BPM measurement. The algorithm uses the stripes, so it's
very quick, and surprisingly accurate. Details here.
- Fixes up the database to account for moved files and
...and last but not least
- User Guide [thanks to StoneCut]
The latest readme is here.
It may be more up-to-date that the downloadable exe by a version.
Screenshots (from Alpha 16)
N.B. These are non-standard settings!!!
BPM algorithm view
(for the curious) Shot from alpha 19 and a half.
Many people have said nice things about this app. Comments collected here.
Most comments were found here.